- In order to save time and chlorine, make sure you rid your pool of
all debris and residue.
- Increase the effectiveness of your filter by performing several backwashes
during the first few hours of use.
- Overchlorinating your water using granulated chlorine at the start
of the season is recommended. This is often referred to as shock treatment.
- Stabilizing the pH and ensuring that the total alkalinity and calcium
levels are adjusted is imperative.
- Calculate the weekly dosage of Crystalplus system required (please refer to the table) and pour it directly into the skimmer.
You can start using Crystalplus system at any time during
Crystalplus system can also be used in pools where many chemical products have been used or where high concentrations of chlorine exist.
Before beginning use
Stabilizing the pH and ensuring that the total alkalinity and calcium levels are adjusted is imperative. Calculate the weekly dosage of Crystalplus system required (please refer to the table) and pour it directly into the skimmer.
Above ground pools
15' 40 g / week
15' x 30' 120 g / week
Remember that Crystalplus system will help reduce the
amount of chlorine required to maintain the pool water but does not replace
the functionality of chlorine.
As such, in order to maintain safe and bacteriafree pool water, make sure you use appropriate dosages of chlorine. By using Crystalplus system you can reduce this amount by nearly 50%.
In the event of excessively warm periods or increased frequency of pool use, you may need to add chlorine. In which case, do not add any Crystalplus system.